With 25 years of experience in industrial and commercial electrical service we offer our clients the full spectrum of electrical work.
For our areas of specialization please visit our services section. Our goal is to assist you in developing and safely delivering cost effective, professionally planned projects exceeding your expectations every time.
Empower Electric, LLC has more than 20 years of averaged experience from designing to engineering and complete installation of electrical systems. Our personnel of managers, electricians, electrical engineers and support are all outstanding in their respective fields.
Institutional Clients include:
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Churches and other religious institutions
- Laboratories and research facilities
Commercial Clients include:
- Office complexes
- Hotels and motels
- Retail shopping centers, shops and warehouses
- Recreational facilities
- Cultural facilities
- Data processing facilities
Industrial Clients include:
- Manufacturing plants
- Logistics and processing facilities
- Warehouses and distribution centers
Specific Systems include:
- Generator and UPS Systems
- Fire alarm system installations and upgrades
- Lighting controls
- Low voltage system installations
- Energy conservation systems
Empower Electric, LLC is committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees and the other trades. We have a 100% safety -trained workforce, and all new hires are drug pre-screened and attend safety training and orientation upon employment. Our field superintendents are 30-hour OSHA certified and conduct weekly safety meetings with crews and personnel at each job site. All other field employees are OSHA 10-hour trained at a minimum also.
Safety consultants are utilized as third party safety inspectors and trainers and we work closely with them to recognize unsafe work conditions and areas of safety improvement. We are continually vigilant for safety concerns and empower all employees to recognize issues and be responsible safety partners.